A detoxifying fusion of Activated Bamboo Charcoal and skin-brightening Matcha will help clarify your complexion while delivering a burst of antioxidants. Talk about a dream team! Charcoal + Matcha Masque will leave your skin feeling revitalized, soft, and balanced.
Skin Type: normal / oily / blemish prone
Directions: Apply a thick, even layer to clean, dry skin. Leave the masque on for 10–15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and finish off with a warm face cloth. Follow with moisturizer or serum while your skin is still warm and damp. To get the best results, masque 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times weekly if you have dry or sensitive skin.
- Charcoal - Draws bacteria, environmental stressors, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion
- Matcha - This high quality green tea contains chlorophyll - a powerful detoxifier. Matcha is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.\
- French Green Clay - Known for its detoxifying skin care benefits that can be attributed to its high mineral content.
Ingredients: Honey, Kaolinite Clay, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, French Green Clay, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Bamboo Charcoal, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf/Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid (and) Silver Citrate.
Why We Love It:
- Formulated to deeply detoxify the skin, while infusing it with potent antioxidants.
- Doubles as a scrub: Upon removing, use your fingertips and some warm water to gently re-moisten the mask. Gently massage the face for 20-30 seconds before rinsing completely.