Intensely black, this lengthening Vegan Mascara has been created with organic fruit and plant waxes to be both long-lasting and smear-less, buildable yet gentle enough to come off with water. Its formula and state-of-the-art silicone wand are irreplaceable, separating and coating each lash individually creating intense length, with no flaking or transferring throughout the day; no "raccoon eyes" with green beauty's darling mascara.
Sappho's original formula remains unchanged: the mascara you know and love since 2016 has only swapped looks to become more sustainable. A world first: packaging and formula tested inside and out for PFAS (<10ppm). This revolutionary refillable clean mascara took over two years to come to life. Now let's make the beauty industry better together!
- Deeply pigmented with great staying power
- Gentle formula that can be removed with water
- Natural black mascara for sensitive eyes, oily eyes, contact lens wearers, etc.
- 70+% certified organic content
- Low heavy metal minerals, ethically sourced and verified child labor free
- Lab-tested & clear of PFAS to the detectable limit (<10 ppm of organic fluorine)
- PETA certified vegan & cruelty free
- Silicone wand
- Packaged in metal tube with plastic lining
- EU Certified
How To Use
Hold applicator brush horizontally and sweep upward on lashes starting from the roots to the tips. Add more coats for increased lash length.
This water-based mascara does not blend with the skin's natural oils, avoiding transferring, and comes off with water. Use a drop of gentle cleanser or makeup remover if needed.
Pro Tip: Because this natural mascara dries on your lashes, it is very buildable and the best way to apply for long lashes is to do a coat, let it dry (feel free to go onto another part of your makeup) and repeat 2-3 times. Finish with just the very tips of your lashes and the outer corners.