Improve skins texture by removing excess dead skin cells, to help with cell turnover. Blended with anti-inflammatory oats, matcha green tea to help with skins elasticity and pineapple extract to help break down dead skin cells all to uncover your healthiest skin.
Directions: Shake a quater-size amount into palm, mix with a few drops of water, gently massage onto skin with circular motions.
Ingredients: Ground Oats, Apricot Shells, Pineapple Extract, Matcha Green Tea, Chamomile Powder.
- Ground Oats: Act as an anti-inflammatory agent and have tremendous moisturizing and humectant properties. They help repair the epidermal skin barrier, inhibit free radical formation, stimulate collagen growth and aid in wrinkle reduction.
- Apricot Shells: With great exfoliating properties, it will aid in shedding the layers of dead skin which will help with cell turnover and collagen regeneration.
- Pineapple Extract: Helps to keep the skin flexible and firm because it increases collagen synthesis. It contains vitamin C and amino acids and these are all skin-friendly nutrients.
- Matcha Green Tea: Helpful in reducing inflammation and evening skin tone. The antioxidants may also be helpful for reducing acne and increasing skin elasticity.
- Ground Chamomile Flowers: Not only do they smell amazing, they also help to heal and repair the skin.
Try an exfoliating mask treatment: Take 1/2 tsp of micrograins and 1/2 tsp with either the detox or radiance mask mix with a few drops of water, massage onto face with light circular motions, leave on for 15 minutes. Wash off and finish with toner and a pump of face oil.