Your hair can be undone by everyday stresses – blow-drying, colour treatments, sun, wind and product. Restore the health of your hair with rich oils from Ayurveda. Natural and organic ingredients feed your hair, enhancing beauty and shine.
- Improves health of hair and scalp
- Hydrates and strengthens
- Helps increase shine
- For curly, straight and everything in-between hair
- Suitable for everyday use or deeper treatments
Ayurveda sees hair’s appearance as an essential sign of your inner health. Over the centuries, Ayurvedic practitioners have developed treatments dedicated to restoring hair’s beauty. Here we use the herb Eclipta Alba to encourage growth and shine, and Amla Oil – derived from the Indian gooseberry – to strengthen hair and soothe dry, itchy scalps. Coconut and Almond Oils deliciously hydrate and repair.
- Help protect your hair by using Nurture Hair Oil daily before styling or adding products. Put only 2 or 3 drops of oil in your hands, rubbing them together to warm the oil.
- Work the oil into freshly cleansed hair at mid-length and ends, avoiding the roots and scalp, so as not to weigh hair down and letting the hydration go where it’s most needed.
- Blow-dry and style as desired.
- For a deeper treatment to help strengthen hair and improve the health of your scalp, use 5 to 6 drops of Nurture Hair Oil. This time work the oil in from roots to ends, gently massaging your scalp. Leave in for several hours or overnight.
- Most of our ingredients are good enough to eat, but we don’t suggest snacking on our hair oil. Instead, encourage your hair’s health with a wellness-based diet rich in fruits and nuts.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Parfum*, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, Eclipta Prostrata Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil*. *Certified Organic or Natural Ingredient