Active Clay Cleanser
This gentle clay cleanser effortlessly removes daily grime and impurities from facial makeup to sweat, buildup, and beyond with red clay. Coconut oil-based surfactants clean effectively without foam that can damage the skin's barrier, while natural exotic AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) work to exfoliate, brighten, and prevent breakouts.
- Red Clay - High in iron and essential minerals, red clay is exceptional at drawing out toxins and impurities from the skin. It absorbs excess oil to help reduce the appearance of pores and blackheads, purifying and brightening the skin without stripping it of moisture.
- Moringa Oil - A light oil rich in antioxidants, moringa oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Its high oleic acid content makes it an excellent moisturizer for dry and mature skin types to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It also provides excellent "slip" in cleansing products, making for a luxurious usage experience. More generally, moringa oil's antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities make it suitable for all skin types.
- Coco Glucoside + Decyl Glucoside - These sustainable surfactants from coconut oil and natural sugars gently cleanse the skin without causing dryness or irritation. Ecocert approved, and palm oil free.
- Microcitrus Australasica (Caviar Lime) Fruit Extract - Provides a gentle exfoliation of the skin due to the naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) found in caviar lime (Microcitrus Australasica) fruit, which is native to Australia. Caviar Lime extract helps brighten the skin, minimize the appearance of pores, and leave the skin feeling soft and renewed. Caviar lime's mechanism of action is unique in that it promotes the skin’s own natural exfoliating process; caviar lime penetrates keratinocytes (the most common cell found on the outer most layer of skin) and causes calcium ions to flow in the keratinocytes, which kick-starts the skin's natural exfoliation process. In other words, caviar lime works in harmony with the skin's own natural mechanisms, providing a subtle yet highly effective approach to exfoliation.
- Willow Bark Extract - Since willow bark is natural source of salicylic acid (a beta-hydroxy-acid or BHA), it is oil soluble, allowing the salicylic acid to penetrate the skin and dissolve pore-clogging oils by means of exfoliation. This helps minimize the appearance of pores and keep breakouts at bay without the irritation typically associated with BHA. Willow bark extract also exhibits antimicrobial activity.
Works best when used once in the morning and evening. For best effects use 1-2 pumps, massage into dry skin (with a few drops of water if needed) and leave for up to 1 minute. To remove, soak a muslin cloth in warm water, wring it out and lay over your face to steam before wiping off the cleanser with gentle circular motions. Splash your face with cool water to finish.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil *, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (and) Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (and) Tocopherol *, Carica (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Kaolin (Red) Clay, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract *, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) leaf extract *, Microcitrus Australasica (Caviar Lime) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil *, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil.