Calm Face Oil
This skin-loving treatment oil offers relief and comfort to sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin. Made with the gentlest ingredients, this oil restores the skin's moisture barrier, locks in moisture, and protects the skin against daily damage.
- Safflower Oil - Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin, including maintenance of the cell membrane integrity. Linoleic acid is also an important carrier of vitamins A, D, K and especially vitamin E.
- Squalene - The shelf-stable version of squalene, the natural skin hydrator our sebaceous glands make. Squalene keeps our skin’s outer layer moisturized and protected. But as we get older, we make less and less. That’s where squalane comes in: this mega-moisturizing molecule beautifully mimics our skin’s natural hydration.
- Meadowfoam Oil - A soothing oil that has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substances such as vitamin C and vitamin E to naturally help your skin to form a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Moisturizes and soothes, it can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles.
- Camelia Oil - A rich source of omega 9, up to 80%, polyphenols, vitamins A, D, C, and E, and other antioxidants, give it excellent moisturizing properties. It also contains fatty acids linoleic and palmitic acids, helping to maintain moisture in the skin and protect the skin from UV and environmental exposure.
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant and skin soothing properties. Vitamin E helps to regenerate, repair and strengthen skin.
- Chamomile Essential Oil - Soothes redness and irritation and has amazing anti-inflammatory properties making it ideal for those who suffer from rosacea.
Massage 1-4 pumps of oil onto face and neck every morning and night. When using this oil remember that a little goes a long way.
Pro Tip! Love dewy, hydrated skin that lasts all day? Mix this oil with a hydrating toner or serum (hyaluronic acid-based works best!), and pat into the skin. This cocktail is lightweight and ultra-hydrating, your skin will love it! A mix of 2-3 drops of each works best. Can be followed by a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, Squalane, Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) oil, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Camellia oleifera (camellia) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Matricaria chamomilla L (chamomile) oil