Charcoal Deodorant - Cold Pressed Rose
These charcoal deodorants go above and beyond. In addition to masking daily body odour, it takes your body on a detox journey, fighting odour-causing bacteria and drawing toxins out of the pores. Charcoal acts as the perfect magnet for the job while being gentle enough for sensitive skin, and the solid gel formula glides on, drying to a powder finish.
Scent Profile - A feminine yet fresh scent, delicate and sensual yet modern and vibrant. Conquer your day with the romantic ambiance and the silky smell of freshly cut roses.
The body goes through a detox phase when transitioning from an antiperspirant to a natural deodorant. We found that the average consumer takes 2-4 weeks to fully transition, therefore we broke down the detox journey to a step-by-step process that you may experience (see How To Use). After you transition, use as a daily deodorant + detox to keep you fresh and odor free longer.
- An easy-glide formulation that dries to a clear powder finish. Does not stain clothing.
- Six luxurious artisanally-blended essential oil fragrances created by a renowned perfumer.
- Formulated for sensitive skin; free of aluminum, baking soda, parabens, propylene glycol, or any synthetic fragrances.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Lasts up to three months.
- Perfect for moderate sweating.
A 2 to 4 week transition period can be expected when transitioning from antiperspirant to natural deodorant.
Studies show that antiperspirant users experienced an increase in odorous bacteria in the underarm area when they stop using antiperspirant.
Note: Each stage of the detox may vary depending on your body chemistry.
- Week 1: Our activated charcoal formula pulls toxins from your pores and helps to neutralize odours.
- Week 2: Once you stop using antiperspirant and switch to natural deodorant, you will experience an increase in odour-causing bacteria in the underarm area. You may also feel additional moisture, which is temporary.
- Pro Tip: If you suffer from excessive body odor, use the underarm bar to eliminate odor-causing bacteria on your skin before applying natural deodorant.
- Week 3: Bacteria levels may begin to subside. Underarm moisture levels normalize and the amount of odorous bacteria will begin to decline.
- Week 4: Your body should have fully adjusted to natural deodorant. Continue to use the takesumi detox as a daily deodorant. Our charcoal formula will continue to detox and deodorize.
Glycerin, Aqua, Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot) Powder, Propanediol, Sodium Stearate, Hydrated Silica, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Charcoal, Magnesium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Rose Flower Oil.
Artisanally-blended essential oils created by a renowned perfumer.
- No Baking Soda
- No Parabens
- No Aluminum
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Synthetic Fragrance