Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask
This potent, detoxifying blend of mineral-rich clays gives skin a brighter, smoother texture and healthy glow. The clay acts as a magnet and deep cleans pores, reducing the appearance of fine lines for lifted, more radiant skin. The dry formula can be customized to your unique needs, making it the perfect refining mask for all skin types.
- Glacial Clay - Sourced from British Columbia, this clay rejuvenates skin and deep cleans, resulting in smaller looking pores and a brighter complexion.
- Bentonite Clay - Highly absorbent, able to attract dirt on the surface of the skin and within pores to help deeply cleanse and invigorate the skin.
- Seaweed Powder - High in antioxidants, seaweed powder naturally detoxifies and tones the skin, restoring optimal health, suppleness, and smoothness.
- Maple Syrup - Similar to raw honey, maple syrup is naturally high in minerals that can protect skin from environmental stressors. Acting as a humectant as well, it's great for enhancing hydration and plumpness.
Apply to a clean face. In a small bowl, mix 2 teaspoons of the dry mask with 2 tsp of honey or water. Mix into a runny paste. Apply an even layer of the mask to face, neck, and décolleté. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, until mask is almost dry. Gently wipe off with a damp cloth. Apply toner; follow with serum and moisturizer.
This product has a shelf life of 12 months after opening. Do not get water in this product. This reusable pouch is made from the renewable materials of wood pulp cellulose and cornstarch resin (non-GMO). It is designed to break down faster without leaving harmful residues or microplastics behind.Check out more recipes:
- Customize our Clay Mask to your unique needs + skin type
- DIY Clarifying Face Mask with honey, yogurt + papaya
- DIY Fruit Mask with Strawberry, pineapple, papaya + yogurt
Rhassoul Clay, Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Canadian Algae*, Seaweed Powder, BC Glacial Marine Clay and Maple Syrup*.
*Certified organic ingredient