Balance Face Oil
This healing blend of oils balances sebum production, reduces scarring, and soothes breakouts on the skin. High in vitamins and minerals, the multi-tasking nutrients inside can even be beneficial to relieve eczema, psoriasis, or irritated skin.
- Safflower - Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that offers many benefits for skin, including maintenance of the cell membrane integrity.
- Squalene - The shelf-stable version of squalene, the natural skin hydrator our sebaceous glands make. Squalene keeps our skin’s outer layer moisturized and protected. But as we get older, we make less and less. That’s where squalane comes in: this mega-moisturizing molecule beautifully mimics our skin’s natural hydration.
- Jojoba - Jojoba oil is actually a wax ester, making it a very stable oil. It is a great oil for balancing excess oil and provides moisturizing properties to the skin.
- Hemp - Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Helps to maintain skin's clarity and brightness and works to balance oil production while soothing inflammation and shielding skin against harsh environmental pollutants.
- Vitamin E - Provides antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. Vitamin E helps to regenerate, repair and strengthen.
- Grape Oil - Softens and repairs the skin while effectively reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes
- Sunflower - Eliminates bacteria that are known to encourage the development of acne, while also reducing the appearance of enlarged pores. Its abundance of vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids work to promote skin’s regeneration and to generally enhance skin health.
- Argan - Contains several beneficial fatty acids that promote skin health, including oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. Used for its moisturizing properties, softening dry patches and reducing acne.
- Cedarwood - Helps soothe irritation, inflammation and redness.
Massage 1-4 pumps of oil onto face and neck every morning and night. When using this oil, remember that a little goes a long way.
Ideal for: Oily Skin · Combination Skin
Pro Tip! Love dewy, hydrated skin that lasts all day? Mix this oil with a hydrating toner or serum (hyaluronic acid-based works best!), and pat into the skin. This cocktail is lightweight and ultra-hydrating, your skin will love it! A mix of 2-3 drops of each works best. Can be followed by a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oil, Squalane, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, Cannabis sativa (hemp) oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Vitis vinifera (grape) oil, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, Argania silpinosa (argan) oil, Cedrus deodora (cedarwood) oil