Give yourself a daily boost (without the coffee). This all-natural source of clean energy can help improve physical endurance and cognitive function, no jitters. With energizing ingredients and powerful adaptogens, you'll feel your energy sustained throughout your busy days.
62 Vegan Capsules · 500 mg
Health Canada Approved
- Combat ongoing stress that can cause mental fatigue.
- Gear up for a job that requires optimal cognitive function.
- Fuel studying for exams.
- Ease sensations of weakness.
- Energize for intense workouts.
- Enable your body to adapt to exertion.
Adults: Take one (1) capsule twice daily. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime.
Each recyclable bottle contains 62 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 2 capsules daily).
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you are taking antidepressant medication, you are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have iron deficiency.
If you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder, do not use this product.
- Organic Rhodiola Rosea - Grown in Alberta, these roots can relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and can support cognitive function, such as mental focus and stamina.
- Organic Matcha Tea - Finely grounded tea leaves known to increase energy.
- Organic Beets - Shown to improve muscle efficiency and endurance.
- Organic Maca - An energy-enhancing root vegetable.
Organic Rhodiola (root) 300 mg, organic green tea (leaf) 100mg, organic beets (root) 50 mg, organic maca (root) 50 mg, hypromellose (capsule shell)
Capsule Shells - Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees. While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.