Face the day after, whatever you did the night before.
Why Take This: - To relieve discomfort resulting from what you ate or drank the night or day before. - If your liver needs a little extra support after a busy weekend or holiday festivities. - To soothe nausea and indigestion. - To support your liver detox.
65 g (10 servings, 6.5 g per serving) Health Canada Approved
100% home compostable pouch and zipper!
Ingredient Testing and Quality Control
Backed by science. We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One Step Further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.
How To Use
Mix 1 tablespoon daily into water, juice, smoothie, or other beverage.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (6.5 g) daily mixed with 125-250 ml water or juice, tea, coffee or other beverage.
Recommended Duration of Use
For hepatoprotectant/liver protectant agent; liver function: Use for at least 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of kidney stones. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant.
Known Adverse Reactions
Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
Organic Milk Thistle (3,000 mg) - Known to help stimulate liver function.
Organic Prickly Pear (350 mg) - Source of antioxidants and may help reduce symptoms resulting from the activation of inflammation.
Organic Ginger (1,000 mg) - Traditionally used to help with digestive issues, including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, and flatulent colic.
Organic Cranberries (2,150 mg) - High in antioxidants which fight free radical damage.