Heliophilia Glow & Fix Serum
Meaning "lover of the sun", Heliophilia a lightweight moisturizer oil that leaves a sunkissed, glowy finish when applied. Made with squalane, seabuckthorn, and other antioxidant-rich, vitamins A and C-containing oils, it specializes in healing, protecting, and calming redness, severe dryness, dullness, and sensitive skin conditions.
- Squalane - Compatible with all skin types and non-irritating. It absorbs deeply and also lets other ingredients penetrate at a deeper level. Highly emollient, it prevents transepidermal water loss, with natural light-reflecting properties. For hair, it soaks in well instead of sitting on top of hair shaft like many other oils. Our squalane is derived from olives.
- Argan Oil - Rich in anti-inflammatory vitamin E and A, and collagen-boosting squalane. High in linoleic acid, making it suitable for all skin types. Contains sterolin, which promotes healthy cell metabolism.
- Rosehip Oil - Rich in Vitamin A and C, rosehip is able to penetrate into deep layers of your skin, which addresses wrinkles and fine lines. Rosehip is also chock full of essential fatty acids which promote scar healing and cell regeneration.
- Camellia Oil - A fast-absorbing moisturizer, it is a transdermal carrier of cell rebuilding nutrients and collagen and elastin into the skin, helping with aging, dryness, and sun exposure.
- Chia Seed Oil - Antioxidant-rich face oil that speeds up skin repair for a plump complexion. Chia oil is also full of phytosterols, which calm itching and inflammation, and omega fatty acids.
- Baobab Oil - This richly moisturizing oil comes from the seeds of African baobab trees, which can live up 2,000 years. It delivers a wide variety of to boost elasticity, protect against free-radical damage, and smooth roughness.
- Meadowfoam Oil - The more sustainable cousin to jojoba oil, it is slightly waxy and resembles human sebum. With vitamin C, E, and long-chain fatty acids (98% of the oil is fatty acids, making it very stable and resistant to oxidation), it is highly moisturizing without feeling greasy. It also contains a rare type of fatty acid, Eicosenoic acid, which balances oil in the skin. This oil is also perfect for curly and wavy hair, moisturizing and adding shine without weighing down hair.
- Amla - Full of vitamin C, antioxidant-rich amla delays signs of premature aging such as wrinkles, dark spots. Being antioxidant-rich means it is extremely beneficial to scalp follicles as well, assisting with the health and lustre of hair.
- Gotu Kola - Promotes collagen production in skin, improving fine lines and wrinkles. It is also rich in triterpene saponins, assisting with firming and tighten the skin. It is also useful in improving blood circulation, which translates to the health of hair follicles as well.
- Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb, calendula assists with skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, and speeds up wound healing and fading of scars.
- Seabuckthorn Oil - Chock full of vitamin C, it’s extracted from the bright orange berries of the sea buckthorn shrub and is known to regenerate damaged skin and soothe inflammation.
Customers have reported Heliophilia has helped with eczema, roseacea, atopic dermatitis, and other skin conditions relating to TEWL (transepidermal water loss), as well as with fading scars and stretch marks.
- For skin - Use a few drops on face and body as needed, being mindful near fabrics. Use as a leave-on moisturizer at night and as a first step after washing your face, and before applying makeup in the morning.
- For hair - Use as a leave-in conditioner at night. Spread on ends and in roots at the underlayer of your hair. Wash out in the morning. Throughout the day, use sparingly to tame frizzy hair and flyaways.
- For men - Use as a beard oil/after shave oil
Pro Tip! Love dewy, hydrated skin that lasts all day? Mix this oil with a hydrating toner or serum (hyaluronic acid-based works best!), and pat into the skin. This cocktail is lightweight and ultra-hydrating, your skin will love it! A mix of 2-3 drops of each works best. Can be followed by a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Squalane*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* (infused with Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (Licorice Root), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)), D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil