Herbal Mint Foot Butter
Nourish yourself from heal to toe with this deliciously decadent foot butter! Rich in healthy proteins, it's perfect for helping heal severely dry and cracked skin. Never heavy or greasy, this foot treatment absorbs fully to deliver deep, lasting nourishment for all your little piggies. Finally, our carefully selected blend mint and eucalyptus essential oils will leave your feet feeling revitalized and smelling fresh.
Cupuacu Butter - offers high levels of essential fatty acids, which with its rich phytosterols, help the performance of your skin's elasticity and overall appearance of your skin.
Babassu Oil - this non-greasy oil is an excellent skin emollient that is easily absorbed by the skin, making it soft and smooth.
Eucalyptus + Peppermint Oils - Fresh, cooling and invigorating. If you spend long hours on your feet - you'll love this sensation.
1. Place a dime-size amount Into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub the cream between your palms for a few seconds to warm it up.
3. Use both hands to massage the cream into your feet in gentle circular motions.
Use this foot butter:
1. Immediately after exiting a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
2. Before bed. Moisture is pulled out of the skin as we sleep, so prep yourself by applying a foot cream right before bed. Besides, soft and smooth skin is always a nice feeling as you slip into the sheets.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, dl-Panthenol, Silk Amino Acids, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid, Hydrolyzed Oats, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.