Lip & Cheek Rouge │ 2 Shades
These vintage-inspired ultra-creamy lip and cheek rouges are versatile with their rich colour and portable format, perfect for on the go. The nourishing formula protects, leaving a naturally matte-radiant finish on the skin or lips, with a touch of natural peach and vanilla flavour.
Named for historic, noteworthy women who made a positive impact throughout Canadian history, a portion of sales is donated to World Vision's Women & Girls in Crisis Fund. Pure Anada hopes to inspired women to share their gifts and talent with the world, inspired and reminded of these women as they wear the rouge!
- Leaves a matte finish with the slightest bit of natural radiance
- Highly pigmented
- Creamy texture is easy to apply on the go
- Isabella (named for Isabella Valancy Crawford) - A creamy peach, perfectly suited for anyone who wishes for a touch of warmth
- Nellie (named for Nellie Mclung) - A muted mauve, considered the perfect nude for fair and light skin tones.
- Lips - Apply with your finger, or a lip brush for a more precise application.
- Cheeks - Apply with your finger; dip into the rouge and tap on your cheeks to blend, or for a more diffused application, a blush brush. Swirl it in the rouge and stipple onto cheeks to blend.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cera Flava (Beeswax)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aroma (Natural Peach and Vanilla Flavors), May Contain: Maltodextrin, CI 77891, CI 75470, CI 77491, CI 77742
*The bee by-product in this product is locally and sustainably sourced.