Lip & Cheek Rouge │ 2 Shades
These vintage-inspired ultra-creamy lip and cheek rouges are versatile with their rich colour and portable format, perfect for on the go. The nourishing formula protects, leaving a naturally matte-radiant finish on the skin or lips, with a touch of natural peach and vanilla flavour.
Named for historic, noteworthy women who made a positive impact throughout Canadian history, a portion of sales is donated to World Vision's Women & Girls in Crisis Fund. Pure Anada hopes to inspired women to share their gifts and talent with the world, inspired and reminded of these women as they wear the rouge!
- Leaves a matte finish with the slightest bit of natural radiance
- Highly pigmented
- Creamy texture is easy to apply on the go
- Isabella (named for Isabella Valancy Crawford) - A creamy peach, perfectly suited for anyone who wishes for a touch of warmth
- Nellie (named for Nellie Mclung) - A muted mauve, considered the perfect nude for fair and light skin tones.
- Lips - Apply with your finger, or a lip brush for a more precise application.
- Cheeks - Apply with your finger; dip into the rouge and tap on your cheeks to blend, or for a more diffused application, a blush brush. Swirl it in the rouge and stipple onto cheeks to blend.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cera Flava (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aroma (Natural Peach and Vanilla Flavors), May Contain: Maltodextrin, CI 77891, CI 75470, CI 77491, CI 77742
The bee by-product in this product is locally and sustainably sourced.