Smooth & Conceal Liquid Foundation | 15 Shades
Smooth and conceal fine lines and imperfections with this moisturizing, full coverage formula. A non-greasy texture with the skin-loving benefits of virgin, organic coconut oil. Infused with Argan & Sea Buckthorn, this truly is superfood for your skin!
Argan Oil - To alleviate and soften dry skin with essential fatty acids.
Seabuckthorn Oil - Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants such as Vitamin A, C, E and beta carotene to promote skin hydration, elasticity and cell regeneration.
Coconut Oil - Contains saturated fat and vitamin E to repair skin’s connective tissue, and Capric/Caprylic/Lauric Acid for antibacterial and anti-fungal protection.
Dewy, cream-to-powder finish. For a smooth, air-brushed effect, apply with a flat top foundation brush. Dispense a small amount onto the head of the brush and apply in a swirling, stippling motion. For less coverage, you may mix the foundation with your favourite moisturizer.
All skin types · Medium to full coverage
- Arctic Alabaster: Porcelain (Cool) A porcelain shade of foundation for the very lightest of skin tones. A white shade of foundation slight pink undertones, Arctic Alabaster is perfect for people who can never find a foundation light enough for their complexion.
- Northern Light: Ultra Fair with neutral undertones.
- Prairie Rose: Very Fair (Cool) This is a cool beige shade in the light range. It suites the fair complexion that has obvious pink undertones.
- Atlantic Bisque: Very Fair (Neutral) A popular fair shade of foundation due to its balanced beige undertones.
- Ivory Chinook: Very Fair (Warm) This is a warm neutral shade that looks very natural on a variety of light skin types. It helps tone down redness and even skin tone.
- Sunkissed Canadian: Light (Neutral) This shade is perfect for a fair complexion with a bit of a "pink" tan! It has warm rose, rather than gold undertones. Our most popular shade!
- Soft Wheat: Light (Warm) This is a warm neutral shade that is darker than Ivory Chinook. Its warm undertones help tone down redness and even skin tone.
- Flaxen Field: Light (Olive) A cool, olive shade of foundation for light to medium skin tones. It is perfect for people who find other shades too "orange". Suitable for some Asian complexions.
- Beige in Banff: Medium (Cool) This is a medium shade of foundation for a lady who has a deep pink complexion. It also blends well on tanned Caucasian skin with beige, (as opposed to gold) undertones.
- Pacific Tan: Medium (Neutral) A neutral shade that exudes more bronze than golden tones for women with tanned complexions.
- Amber Honey: Medium (Warm) This foundation suites Caucasian women with very dark, golden tanned skin.
- Niagara Fawn: Medium (Olive) A cool olive shade of foundation for medium to deep skin tones
- Cappuccino: A deep, warm olive foundation.
- Swiss Chocolate: A cool chocolate brown that suits many deep skin tones.
- Ebony: A deep brown/black shade of foundation for the darkest of skin tones.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, (Derived from Coconut), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Organic Coconut Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed Oil), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn), Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Sorbitol, and Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.