This gentle, alcohol-free blend of vitamins and botanical extracts refines pores, brightens, soothes, and calms the skin. The perfect boost of hydration after cleansing, it'll leave your skin feeling refreshed, balanced, and radiant.
- Rose Water - This ingredient heightens blood flow, restores dehydrated skin and balances skin’s PH levels.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe has the ability to cool and calm, then rejuvenate and heal any irritated or sensitive skin.
- Ylang Ylang Water - Think fresh and wonderfully exotic. This beautiful floral water has calming and balancing action on the skin’s sebum (natural oils).
- Niacinamide - Also known as Pro Vitamin B3, it helps reduce enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, improve fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface. It plays nice with other ingredients and works hard to create handsome, calm skin.
- Neroli Water - Think orange blossom and subtle floral notes. Neroli the skin saviour helps reduce redness, breakouts and oily skin. Meanwhile, it may smooth wrinkles and hydrate skin surface.
- Witch Hazel - It’s soothing for the skin along with having astringent properties (it makes your skin less oily).
- Sodium Citrate - This well known ingredient improves the effectiveness of other antioxidants, while regulating the PH balance of our formulation.
- Gluconolactone + Sodium Benzoate - It has the ability to remove the dead cells from the outermost layer of the skin, resulting in a smoother, brighter, complexion. A very gentle exfoliator and hydrator for those with sensitive skin.
- Panthenol - Also known as Pro Vitamin B5, panthenol moisturizes, maintain skin’s water levels and elasticity. It even has anti inflammatory properties that helps skin texture and overall appearance. Think soft, smooth and supple.
- Licorice Extract - It contains glycyrrhetinic acid which has antioxidant, extreme brightening and regenerative properties.
- Rosehip Extract - It contains a variety of Vitamins like A, B's, K and C. It's highly regarded for its ability to reduce skin damage by slowing the process of collagen and elastin breakdown.
- Green Tea Extract - The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and it’s been known to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Cucumber Extract - It has a unique ability to reduce the appearance of circles and puffy eyes, alongside improving overall complexion.
- Chamomile Extract - It has extreme soothing and anti-inflammatory properties while minimizing redness and evening skin complexion.
After cleansing, mist generously onto dry skin and then follow with serum, oil, or cream.