Give your skin a boost from the inside out. This nourishing supplement contributes to healthy, glowing skin by reducing the damaging effects of the sun by nourishing your skin cells, perfect for those who love the elements.
60 Vegan Capsules · 460 mg
Health Canada Approved
- Protect your skin against the elements, if you enjoy spending time outdoors.
- Fight sun spots, freckles, or other discolouration caused by the sun.
- Ease redness and inflammation that may occur after sun exposure.
- Combat many of the toxins and free radicals that wreak havoc on your skin, causing premature aging.
- Protect yourself for long visits to the beach.
Adults: Take two (2) capsules daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications o natural health products.
Each recyclable bottle contains 60 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 2 capsules daily).
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or taking blood thinners. This product does not intend to replace the need to apply sunscreen and/or to follow effective sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of sunburn, skin cancer and early skin aging. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use If you are taking blood thinners. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
- Organic Broken Cell Chlorella - A green algae high in antioxidants that defends the skin against toxins, and works synergistically to reduce the negative effects of sun on the skin.
- Organic Cranberries - An antioxidant-rich fruit that helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals on our skin cells.
- Sicilian Blood Orange - Has been shown to reduce skin damage and sensitivity caused by the sun’s UV rays.
Organic broken cell chlorella 290 mg, organic cranberries 120 mg, sicilian blood orange 50 mg, hypromellose (capsule shell)
Capsule Shells - Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees. While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.