A teaspoon a day keeps your immune system in play.
Why Take This: - If you want to maintain a healthy immune system. - To enhance your body’s resistance to stress and fatigue. - To help support your immunity during cold and flu season. - If you experience fatigue on a regular basis. - If you're going through an emotionally stressful time in your life.
73.5 g (30 servings, 2.45 g per serving) Health Canada Approved
100% home compostable pouch and zipper!
Ingredient Testing and Quality Control
Backed by science. We work closely with our medical advisory board to ensure our boosters are highly effective. We provide complete transparency into our research so you can decide for yourself.
One Step Further
In addition to being organic and non-gmo project verified, all of our ingredients and finished products undergo a very rigorous five-step lab testing protocol to ensure purity and safety
- We test ingredient integrity. The lab analyzes each ingredient upon delivery to ensure it is exactly what it’s supposed to be and nothing else.
- We test microbial counts. Microbial counts, yeast and mould tests are done to ensure safety.
- We analyze for pathogens. Pathogen analysis is performed to make sure ingredients contain absolutely no salmonella, escherichia coli, staphylococcus or pseudomonas aeruginose.
- We analyze for pesticides. All ingredients are individually certified organic. Nonetheless, a pesticide analysis is performed as an extra precautionary measure.
- A final test. We perform a final microbial, pathogen and gluten analysis on the finished product to ensure nothing was introduced in the manufacturing process.
How To Use
Mix 1 teaspoon daily in coffee, tea or other beverage. Take with food/meal to avoid digestive upset.
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (2.45 g) per day. Take with food/meal to avoid digestive upset. Mix 1 teaspoon in coffee, tea or other beverage.
Cautions and Warnings
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an autoimmune disorder.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, do not use this product in cases of exterior excess, qi stagnation, damp obstruction, food stagnation, yin deficiency with heat signs, or skin lesions in their early stages or where there is a heat toxin.
Known Adverse Reactions
Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
We source the highest quality most nourishing certified organic ingredients that we can find.
Organic Astragalus (2,000 mg) - Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain a healthy immune system and increase the body’s resistance to stress.
Organic Chaga (150 mg) - A medicinal mushroom known for its powerful immune boosting properties.
Organic Reishi (150 mg) - Known for its ability to calm the mind and help the body adapt to stress.
Organic Lion's Mane (150 mg) - Has been shown to improve cognitive function and resistance to stress.