Stay strong and healthy with this Canadian winter essential. Vitamin D is an essential factor for supporting immunity and maintaining bones, teeth, and general health. This 100% plant-based Vitamin D checks all the boxes.
62 Vegan Capsules · 500 mg
Health Canada Approved
- Supplement working indoors or wearing sunscreen, since our bodies convert sunshine into vitamin D.
- Achieve good bone and teeth health.
- Get enough using this supplement, as most North Americans are Vitamin D deficient, and it is impossible to get from diet alone.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Supplement living anywhere north of the 37th parallel, as it provides less than the sufficient amount of strong sunlight necessary for Vitamin D production.
Adults: take one (1) capsule per day.
Each recyclable bottle contains 62 vegan capsules which when taken daily is a one-month supply (Take 2 capsules daily).
As vitamin D needs vary, we suggest you get a blood test so your healthcare provider can recommend the right dose for you. Keep out of reach of children.
- Organic Portobello Mushrooms - Specially grown and exposed to the sun to create Vitamin D.
- Organic Quinoa - High in magnesium, which helps Vitamin D absorption.
- Organic Spinach - An antioxidant powerhouse that helps with Vitamin D absorption.
Vitamin D (ergocalciferol from organic mushroom) 25 mcg (1,000 IU); other ingredients: organic spinach, organic quinoa powder, hypromellose (capsule shell)
Capsule Shells - Our capsule shells are 100% vegan, made with either tapioca or cellulose derived from pine trees. While many brands choose to use gelatine capsules, we see it as an unnecessary added source of animal product, often unclearly sourced, with potential long-term side effects.