Join Missy Mackintosh for an evening of informative beauty talks about sustainable cosmetics, live tutorials on this seasons trending looks for performance/stage makeup, and how to's.
Did you know that in Winnipeg, Performing Arts is the biggest users of plastic glitters in Manitoba.
PROJEKT BLUE is a sustainable initiative lead by Portia-Ella Winnipeg & MisMack Clean Cosmetics to encourage the use of biodegradable glitter for performance & stage makeup.
FACT: Plastic glitter is now taking over our waters and they are on the table to be banned in multiple countries due to its effect on aquatic life. We need YOU to help us PROTECT our aquatic life and only YOU can stop microplastics from entering our waterways.
With each ticket purchase get entered to - WIN a High Fashion Photoshoot
with internationally published Apryl Maxine Stead of White Willow Fashion Photography.
Rules of Photoshoto Entry:
- Missy Macintosh will draw one winner the evening of the event
- Photoshoto takes place day of event in the Portia-Ella Winnipeg Studio from 9 to 10 pm
- It's only headshots, so no special clothing required. Missy Macintosh will be doing the winners makeup for the shoot
- Only One entry for each name on the ticket, you cannot buy multiple tickets with the same name for entry to the draw
- Winner must present ticket with the name on it
- Must be 18 years of age or have parental consent and be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Ticket registration is required to attend the live demo event
- This $5.00 fee is applied as a credit on your purchase of any MisMack Clean Cosmetics product the day of the live demo event October 3rd, 2018 from 6 to 8 pm (Valid ticket with name on it must be presented to receive the $5.00 credit on your purchase)
- 24hr cancelation is required for full reimbursement of the $5.00 ticket fee
Portia-Ella Winnipeg Studio inside the new Outlet Collection Mall, enter at door 4