Bella Aura products are made with Swiss bio-actives blended with ancient traditions. Our products are based on botanical extracts of plants, trees, fruits, leaves, flowers, and the protein content in their roots: 100% natural botanicals and biologically advanced ingredients essential to healthy skin.
This multifunctional elixir is deeply clarifying, soothing, and hydrating. Consists of highly concentrated antioxidants from Norwegian spruce extract, rosemary leaf extract, blackcurrant seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and micro silver.
Targets: Congestion, Dullness, Sun Damage, Anti-Pollution Protection
8 Benefits in 1: Inflammation, acne, dehydration, redness, congestion, itchiness, eczema, hyper-sensitivity
- Swiss Bio-Actives are highly effective in alleviating stressed, sensitive and irritated skin. The outstanding properties of Blackcurrant Seed Oil and Balloon Vine Extract in combination with Sunflower Oil reduce inflammatory processes and replenish the damaged skin barrier. The botanicals soothe various forms of skin irritation and markedly relieves dry, itchy, allergy-prone skin and gives those with eczema a new lease of life.
- Micro Silver supports aging, sensitive, irritated and inflamed skin in its regulation process and in protecting a stable skin flora. It aids in therapy for the recovery of atopic skin conditions, allergic irritations, diabetic skin, age-related skin problems.
- Norwegian Spruce is an antioxidant and is rich in lignans and polyphenolic compounds having proven strong free radical scavenging properties against a multitude of different ROS.
Scientifically proven results in-vivo and vitro studies:
- Nips inflammatory processes in the bud (in-vitro study)
- Reduces allergic reactions (in-vitro study)
- Reduces tissue disorder resulting from mosquito bites (in-vivo study)
- Soothes the skin after shaving and epilation (in-vivo study)
- Protects and regenerates the damaged skin barrier (in-vivo study)
- Improves the quality of life of those suffering from atopic eczema (in-vivo study)
- Reduces the severity of rosacea (in-vivo study)