Rejuvenate the skin around your eyes with natural Ayurvedic ingredients. A rich blend of oils selected with an eye towards protecting the most delicate and vital part of your face.
- Rich in vitamin C
- Powerful antioxidant
- Reduces appearance of dark circles
- Calms and soothes tired eyes
- Brightens the look of skin
Ayurvedic medicine has developed natural – and delicious – ways to nourish the skin. Coconut Oil hydrates, while Honey helps repair the delicate skin around the eyes. Triphala, a powerful antioxidant blend of three fruits, helps to brighten skin’s appearance. Neem Oil is prescribed in Ayurveda as a way to reduce inflammation and signs of tiredness.
- Gently wake up tired eyes each morning by gently patting a small amount of Restorative Eye Cream underneath eyes, working from outer eyes towards your nose with the tips of your fingers.
- Continue your morning routine with our Nourish Face Cream and any makeup you choose.
- Help the process of reducing puffiness beneath the eyes by making sure to drink lots of water throughout your day.
- Before bedtime, continue to nurture the skin beneath your eyes by re-applying Restorative Eye Cream on freshly cleansed skin.
- A good night’s rest is the best defense against tired eyes. It’s not always easy to get a full night’s sleep, but great skin will be your reward.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Cetyl Alcohol*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil*, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glyceryl Stearate*, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Honey Powder*, Terminalia Bellerica Fruit Extract*, Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract*, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract*, X Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol Acetate*, Parfum*, Xanthan Gum*, Titanium Dioxide
* Organic or Natural Ingredient. *Certified Organic or Natural Ingredient