A lightly hydrating facial mist formulated for problematic, sensitive, and combination skin. This spray contains a potent blend of purifying Helichrysum and Rosemary. Vitamin-rich Spirulina eliminates toxins from the skin, while increasing skin metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing.
Skin Type: combination / sensitive / problematic
Directions: Spritz your face a few times until your skin feels evenly saturated. We recommend using it on your face after cleansing and before applying moisturizer.
- Spirulina - Eliminates toxins from the skin, increasing skin metabolism to enable faster skin cell turnover and skin healing.
- Rosemary Water - Anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties help reduce breakouts and inflammation caused by acne.
- Sandalwood Water - An Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes. It is also effective in soaking excess oil and sebum from the skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sandalum Album (Sandalwood) Distillate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Distillate, Helichrysum Italicum Distillate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Lactobacillus (Radish Root) Ferment, Melia Azadirachta Extract.
Why We Love It:
- When used before moisturizing, this product will enhance the spreadability of face elixirs, oils, and creams.
- Less moisturizer is needed to effectively hydrate when the skin has been prepped with a Face Mist.