This hydration-enhancing gel serum prevents skin dehydration and photo-aging, by working in synergy with the skin and all oil-based formulas. Hyaluronic acid optimizes hydration for an instant plumping effect, while vitamin C and other actives were added to effectively fade sun spots, promote collagen synthesis, improve hyperpigmentation, and even out skin tone.
- To be used in duo with all our lipid-based formulas (treatment oils)
- Extra hydrating replacement for facial toners and floral waters
- This formula with stabilized Vitamin C in a base of hyaluronic acid helps smooth roughness, fade away fine lines and lighten dark spots
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) stimulates microcirculation, prevents water loss in the skin and fade discolouration by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes (reduces skin hyperpigmentation)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) and an AHA fruit acid complex work together to improve hyperpigmentation and even out skin tone
- Feels light and absorbs into the skin readily, leaves a silky, smooth finish
- Unscented formula
- Can be used as a moisturizing facial mask as needed
Use morning and night in duo with an oil-based formula. Apply ½ to 1 pump of this hydration enhancer with ½ to 1 pump of an oil complex into the palm, rub hands together and massage into damp skin, face, neck and décolleté.
Facial Mask: Apply a generous layer to a cleaned face, neck and eye contour. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with slightly warm water. Can be used as needed.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Propanediol*, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose.
*Approved by Ecocert