Brighten up. This powerful serum is formulated with a potent dose of vitamin C to brighten, hyaluronic acid to smooth, and sea algae to help even tone and fade dark spots for the ultimate skin boost. Moisturizing and protecting plant ingredients—chamomile, green tea, pea protein, blossom honey—support a healthy skin barrier for brighter, glowier skin. This lightweight serum absorbs quickly. Use it on its own or layer it under your everyday moisturizer.
Brightening · Smoothing · Clarifying
Hyaluronic Acid - Honey and hyaluronic acid double up to keep skin soft and moisturized all day long.
Sea Algae - Harnesses the marine polyphenols found in sustainable seaweed to help fade dark spots and improve skin tone.
Vitamin C - Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable and water-soluble derivative of vitamin C, brightens and helps protect skin against oxidative damages.
How To Use
Vitamin C serums deliver potent, antioxidant-packed ingredients to the skin to help brighten, smooth, and reveal a more even-toned complexion. Because vitamin C can help protect your skin from free radicals that can occur throughout the day, you should apply your vitamin C serum in the morning.
How to use:
1. Apply 1-2 pumps to clean, damp skin.
2. Massage in circular and upward motions until fully absorbed. Use in the morning before oil-based serums or moisturizers.
- If this is your first time using this product, we recommend patch testing before use. This can be done by simply applying a small amount of product to your forearm and waiting 24 hours to see if irritation occurs. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you may want to speak with your health care practitioner for further guidance before using products that contain essential oils.
- This product has a shelf life of 18 months. A date stamp on the bottom of each product packaging marks the MM/YYYY when it was made, so you know when it should be used by.
- All Wildcraft products are made fresh with 100% natural ingredients and without harsh or chemical preservatives. To ensure the shelf life of your all-natural product is not compromised, avoid introducing water into the container and always handle products with clean, dry hands. Tightly secure lids and store products in a cool, dry place.
Water, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Leuconostoc), Propanediol, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Glycerin, Chamomile Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium gum, Pullalan, Honey, Green Tea Extract, Pea Protein Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sea Spaghetti Algae, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid
This serum contains a stable form of vitamin C and may experience a slight colour change over time; this is completely normal and doesn't affect the potency or stability of the product. The serum is packaged in an opaque container that prevents light exposure and comes with a pump that prevents air exposure, ensuring the serum stays protected and potent.