Charcoal Deo - Black Oak and Bourbon
We have formulated our deodorants with activated charcoal as it acts like a magnet to draw toxins from your pores, while also fighting odor-causing bacteria. Our easy glide formulation dries to a clear powder finish.
Antiperspirants block the sweat glands, thereby preventing you from sweating. With natural deodorant, your underarms are free to breathe.
While sipping a dark spirited bourbon on the rocks in a dimly lit, oak-clad lounge in Manhattan, the sensual aroma of black oak fills the air. The perfect blend of masculine sophistication with timeless notes of rich oak and orange peel.
Rich - Amber - Cedar
The body goes through a detox phase when transitioning from an antiperspirant to a natural deodorant. We found that the average consumer takes 2-4 weeks to fully transition, therefore we broke down the detox journey to a step-by-step process that you may experience (see stages of detox). After you transition, use as a daily deodorant + detox to keep you fresh and odor free longer.
A 2 to 4 week transition period can be expected when transitioning from antiperspirant to natural deodorant.
Studies show that antiperspirant users experienced an increase in odorous bacteria in the underarm area when they stop using antiperspirant.
Note: Each stage of the detox may vary depending on your body chemistry.
- Week 1: Our activated charcoal formula pulls toxins from your pores and helps to neutralize odours.
- Week 2: Once you stop using antiperspirant and switch to natural deodorant, you will experience an increase in odour-causing bacteria in the underarm area. You may also feel additional moisture, which is temporary.
- Pro Tip: If you suffer from excessive body odor, use the underarm bar to eliminate odor-causing bacteria on your skin before applying natural deodorant.
- Week 3: Bacteria levels may begin to subside. Underarm moisture levels normalize and the amount of odorous bacteria will begin to decline.
- Week 4: Your body should have fully adjusted to natural deodorant. Continue to use the takesumi detox as a daily deodorant. Our charcoal formula will continue to detox and deodorize.
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Sodium Stearate, Silica, Saccharomyces Ferment, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Evernia Prunastri (Oakmoss) Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal).
Natural, Vegan, Cruelty-free
Artisanally-blended essential oils created by a renowned perfumer.
- No Baking Soda
- No Parabens
- No Aluminum
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Synthetic Fragrances