Zyderma HS - Clarifying Cream for Acne Prone and Problem Skin
The unique combination of skin nurturing ingredients and micronized silver helps support the skins healthy appearance, while cleansing the skin of environmental microorganisms.
The Clarifying Cream is ideal for daily use and care of sensitive skin with up to 24hr protection. With its velvety smooth, but almost imperceptible finish, the Clarifying Cream is also a fantastic makeup primer!
- Cetearyl Olivate
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Xanthan Gum
A closer look:
Micronized silver - A large particle, pure elemental silver that is inert.
- Unlike acids & peroxides, the micronized silver in the Clarifying Cream is inert. There is no risk of side effects with long-term use. This is especially important for darker skin types that may be prone to Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH), or changes in skin pigment.
Note: Zyderma HS Clarifying Cream should not be used in conjunction with other topical medications or skin care remedies. Zyderma HS is not a prescription product.
- Water: Deionized, purified water.
- Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (PEG-FREE): This olive oil derived emulsifier is one of the cosmetic industry's best moisturizers while eliminating redness of the skin that is often associated with skin issues. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
- Propanediol: A 100% natural corn derivative that is not easily absorbed by the skin (unlike 1,2 propanediol which is a petroleum based product), product purity level, low irritation and excellent moisturization properties are benefits. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert Natural Products Association (NPA) • CleanGredients Design for the Environment (DfE)
- Micronized silver: A large particle, pure elemental silver that is inert. Approvals/Certifications: Biocidal Product Directive (EU) • REACH pre-registered • FDA Masterfile • EPA (USA) • ECOCERT • COSMOS • NPA • Patented
- Xanthum Gum: Produced by the fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose this naturally occurring ingredient is used for thickening and stabilizing formulas. It provides lubricity, uniform spreading, and a pleasant, light skin feel to skin care products. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
We recommend using ZydermaHS Clarifying Cream for at least a week to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin. To avoid product interaction, please do not combine with products containing harsh ingredients (eg. salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.).
To be applied twice a day, morning and night (before going to bed).
1. Prepare the skin by removing make-up and other product residues.
2. Wash face with a mild, or gentle cleanser.
3. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
4. Apply a thin layer of Clarifying Cream, gently massaging into skin until product disappears. No need to over apply, as a little goes a long way. Do not rinse off.
Any serums should be applied before Zyderma HS; whereas all other products, such as moisturizers, anti-ageing creams, sunscreens and makeup can be applied after.
Dermatologist-tested. The Clarifying Cream is hypoallergenic and a non-irritant that is suitable for people of all ages.
Water, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Silver, Xanthan Gum