Zyderma HS - Clarifying Cream for Acne Prone and Problem Skin
This scentless, lightweight clarifying cream combines micronized silver and skin-nurturing ingredients to support healthy skin and cleanse it from environmental debris and bacteria, and reduce inflammation. Its velvety smooth, imperceptible finish is easy to wear daily, while the ingredients provide up to 24 hours of protection.
- Water - Deionized, purified water.
- Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (PEG-FREE) - This olive oil derived emulsifier is one of the cosmetic industry's best moisturizers while eliminating redness of the skin that is often associated with skin issues. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
- Propanediol - A 100% natural corn derivative that is not easily absorbed by the skin (unlike 1,2 propanediol which is a petroleum based product), product purity level, low irritation and excellent moisturization properties are benefits. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert Natural Products Association (NPA) • CleanGredients Design for the Environment (DfE)
- Micronized Silver - A large particle, pure elemental silver that is inert. Approvals/Certifications: Biocidal Product Directive (EU) • REACH pre-registered • FDA Masterfile • EPA (USA) • ECOCERT • COSMOS • NPA • Patented
- Xanthum Gum - Produced by the fermentation of glucose, sucrose, or lactose this naturally occurring ingredient is used for thickening and stabilizing formulas. It provides lubricity, uniform spreading, and a pleasant, light skin feel to skin care products. Approvals/Certifications: Ecocert
- Dermatologist-tested. The Clarifying Cream is hypoallergenic and a non-irritant that is suitable for people of all ages.
We recommend using ZydermaHS Clarifying Cream for at least a week to see the full benefit of the cream on your skin. To avoid product interaction, please do not combine with products containing harsh ingredients (eg. salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, etc.). It should not be used in conjunction with other topical medications or skin care remedies. Zyderma HS is not a prescription product.
To be applied twice a day, morning and night (before going to bed). Prepare the skin by removing make-up and other product residues. Wash face with a mild, or gentle cleanser. Pat the skin dry with a clean towel. Apply a thin layer of Clarifying Cream, gently massaging into skin until product disappears. No need to over apply, as a little goes a long way. Do not rinse off.
Any serums should be applied before Zyderma HS; whereas all other products, such as moisturizers, anti-ageing creams, sunscreens and makeup can be applied after.
Water, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Propanediol, Silver, Xanthan Gum