Face Food Mineral Mist
Face Food is the ultimate toner and hydration booster, offering detoxifying, protective, collagen-boosting, and calming properties. It acts as a skin barrier penetrator for the maximum absorption and amplified effectiveness of the products you use before and after it, keeping skin clean, balanced, and even.
100 ml · 240 ml (refill size, does not come with misting nozzle)
With every purchase, $1 is donated to Plastic Oceans to help reach our goal of cleaning 1,000 km of shoreline.
- Copper - Helps the production of collagen, the protein responsible for the structural integrity of the skin. It is also involved in the production of elastin, the protein that is mainly responsible for the elastic properties of blood vessels and skin.
- Silver - Has been used for thousands of years and is known for its incredible healing properties, helping to provide protection against irritation, rashes, sensitivity, and breakouts. It also assists in cooling conditions including psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and dermatitis. Better yet, silver helps to neutralize sodium-fluoride found in the tap water you use to wash your face, which tends to be harsh for sensitive skin that's prone to react.
- Zinc - Acts as a redness corrector by decreasing inflammation and readily penetrates into skin cells on your face creating almost instant hydration and cell therapy. It assists in minimizing bacterial infection that causes one’s face to appear red and blotchy.
- Magnesium - Helps to balance your skin and combat skin allergies.
- Malachite - Shield your face from environmental pollution and oxidative stress with copper-rich, semi-precious stone.
- Daily - Spritz directly onto freshly cleansed face. For extra absorption and hydration, mist after you apply your favourite moisturizer, oil or serum. If preferred, dampen a cotton pad and spread across your face instead.
- With a Beauty Blender - If you use a sponge to apply your foundation then spritz your beauty sponge with Face Food instead of using harsh tap water. It's so much better for your skin!
- With Your Foundation - If you have foundation that is too thick then spritz some Face Food on your foundation brush on directly on top of your foundation in your hand to help sheer it out creating a gorgeous ideal consistency.
- Finishing Spray - Mist on your face after makeup application for a long-lasting dewy, hydrated face!
- Pop It In The Fridge - Sweaty after the gym or it's hot outside? Spritz Face Food that's been cooled to refresh and hydrate your skin.
- For Men - Use daily as an after shave to help kill germs that cause acne and ingrown hairs. And its alcohol free so it won't sting after you shave your face!
- For sensitive skin, always do a patch test first and/or purchase a sample sachet.
- This product contains silver and/or silver salts. Avoid contact with broken or abraded skin.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Copper, Silver, Zinc Chloride, Malachite Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract