Skin Essence

Facial in a Jar

$30

This unique product helps achieve smooth, vibrant skin by removing dead skin cells that clog pores and form blackheads. Exfoliating regularly improves skin’s elasticity and its ability to absorb moisture and retain the rich nutrients found in each one of our serums.

50 ml

Oats - The organic oats used in this unique herbal formulation help to soften the skin's texture. Oats also offer excellent soothing properties.

Marshmallow Root - Marshmallow root naturally contains high levels of many vitamins and minerals. It also has wonderful softening and calming effects for the skin and are ideal for soothing inflammation, blemishes, and healing the skin.

Jasmine Flowers - Jasmine has a naturally smooth floral scent that is both sweet and lingering. It is well known for its calming and soothing properties.

Kaolin Clay - White kaolin clay is a gentle mineral that is known to be the mildest of all clays, making it perfect for sensitive skin types. Its key properties delicately draw impurities from the skin, without removing natural oils.

Stevia - Stevia leaf is great for healing a number of skin problems such as blemishes, acne breakouts, and rashes. Its unique properties make stevia leaf excellent for softening and tightening the skin, as well as smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.

Cornmeal - An excellent exfoliant, our organic cornmeal is essential for maintaining a smooth, even complexion.

Green Tea - Green tea is hailed for its ability to help repair the skin and reduce signs of aging. Green tea naturally contains antioxidants which play an important role in achieving healthy skin

After cleansing with mix approximately 1 tsp of powder with 1.5 tsp of water and gently massage onto skin in a small circular motion. Relax for 2 to 3 minutes, reapplying water as necessary to keep the mask hydrated (optional) , and then rinse. Follow with moisturizer.

Ideal for: All skin types

For optimum freshness, keep the product dry until time of use.

Oat Powder*, Marshmallow Root Powder*, Jasmine Flowers*, White Kaolin Clay, Stevia Leaf Powder*, Corn Meal*, and Green Tea Extract.

*Ingredient from organic farming

Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert 

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin

82.28% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, remaining 17.72% are naturally organic ingredients such as clay

Like what you see? Check out similar products!

Continue exploring