Skin Essence

Light Facial Moisturizer Serum

$32

This product is designed specifically for oily and/or acne-prone skin that requires light hydration. The extracts and essential oils used in this formula contain natural healing, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to keep the skin clean and clear, preventing breakouts.

30 ml

  • Provides light and fast absorbing hydration
  • Calms and tones the skin’s natural complexion
  • Helps reduce the occurrence of breakouts and blemishes
  • Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion

Jojoba Oil - Jojoba is a light oil that absorbs quickly and is rich in naturally occurring vitamin E. Jojoba promotes a healthy glowing complexion and is used in many of our products.

Kukui Oil - Kukui seed oil is quicky absorbed and offer great relief for dry or damaged skin, leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated. Kukui offers excellent healing and rejuvenating properties to the skin.

Orange Oil - Orange essential oil help to nourish the cells and capillaries of aging skin types, and offers a wonderfully uplifting scent. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.

Eucalyptus Oil - Well known for its use in aromatherapy, Eucalyptus contains healing and soothing abilities making it excellent for use in treating acne and scarring.

Lavender - Lavender is known to heal acne, treat skin burns and sooth inflammatory conditions of the skin. It also contains excellent natural anti-septic properties.

Lime Oil - Lime oil has a refreshing aroma and has been used for centuries to heal wounds and disinfect the skin.

Geranium - Geranium has astringent and anti-septic properties that help skin conditions such as acne, eczema and balancing oily skin.

Galbanum - Galbanum has natural anti-inflammatory properties that have been shown to effectively heal and soothe sensitive skin.

Lemongrass - Lemongrass not only offers a pleasantly refreshing scent, but it is also known for its antiseptic properties. It contains a rich natural source of vitamin A, which is known for its ability to treat fine lines and wrinkles.

Vitamin E - This natural preservative is an excellent ingredient for repairing skin tissues, reducing scarring, strengthening the skin's capillaries, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties.

Tea Tree - Widely known for its use as a natural anti-septic, Tea Tree Oil also provides an uplifting, refreshing aroma.

Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. Note that the serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.

Ideal for: Oily Skin · Acne-Prone Skin

Tip: After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the moisture on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow!

For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Orange Oil*, Eucalyptus Oil*, Lavender Flower Oil*, Lime Oil*, Geranium Oil*, Galbanum Oil*, Lemongrass Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), and Tea Tree Oil*

*Ingredient from organic farming

Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife 

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin

95.75% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, remaining 4.25% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

Like what you see? Check out similar products!

Continue exploring