Neroli: Facial Moisturizer Serum
This rich moisturizing serum offers deep hydration, formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin’s texture and elasticity. Combining concentrated ingredients that reduce the signs of aging, this firming, brightening, and toning oil results in a healthy and smooth complexion.
- Jojoba Oil - A light oil that mimics the skin’s natural sebum, and is rich in vitamin E. Jojoba promotes a healthy glowing complexion.
- Rosehip Oil - Phenomenal for naturally toning the skin, preventing scarring, healing burns, reducing fine lines, rejuvenating skin cells, and healing broken capillaries.
- Macadamia Nut Oil - Its similarity to the natural oils of the skin makes macadamia nut oil a great hydrator for sensitive skin types.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Naturally rich in Vitamin A, apricot kernel oil absorbs quickly, excellent for all skin types.
- Orange Oil - Helps to nourish the cells and capillaries of aging skin types, and offers a wonderfully uplifting scent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Kukui Oil - Quickly absorbed and offers great relief for dry or damaged skin, leaving it feeling smooth, rejuvenated, and hydrated.
- Neroli - Has a wide variety of benefits for the skin including regulating oiliness, minimizing large pores, clearing acne, regenerating skin cells, and stimulating collagen production, improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Jasmine Flowers - Has a naturally smooth floral scent that is both sweet and lingering. It is well known for its calming and soothing properties.
- Evening Primrose - This unrefined oil is rich in gamma linoleic acid and omega fatty acids making it a great ingredient to rejuvenate and deeply moisturize the skin.
- Vitamin E - This natural preservative is an excellent ingredient for repairing skin tissue, reducing scarring, strengthening the skin’s capillaries, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Zinc Oxide - This natural mineral is very healing and softening for the skin and is known for its soothing ability. It also has properties that help to shield against UVA and UVB rays.
Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. Note that the serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly. For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.
Ideal for: Anti-aging · Dry Skin
Pro Tip! Love dewy, hydrated skin that lasts all day? Mix this oil with a hydrating toner or serum, and pat into the skin. This cocktail is lightweight and ultra-hydrating; your skin will love it! A mix of 2-3 drops of each works best.
Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), and Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano).
*Ingredient from organic farming
- Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95.08% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, remaining 4.92% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals