Skin Essence

Neroli: Facial Moisturizer Serum

$32

This rich serum offers a deep hydration and has been formulated to effectively heal and improve the skin’s overall texture and elasticity by uniting carefully selected, concentrated ingredients that reduce the signs of aging resulting in a healthy, even complexion.

30ml

  • Provides rich hydration for a softer, smoother & balanced appearance
  • Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
  • Rich in antioxidants to maintain a youthful and healthy complexion
  • Naturally brightens, tones & soothes dry skin

Jojoba Oil - Jojoba is a light oil that absorbs quickly and is rich in naturally occurring vitamin E. Jojoba promotes a healthy glowing complexion and is used in many of our products.

Rosehip Oil - Rosehip seed is phenomenal for naturally toning the skin, preventing scarring, healing burns, reducing fine lines, rejuvenating skin cells, and healing broken. capillaries.

Macadamia Nut Oil - Macadamia nut oil is decadent light oil, which is easily absorbed. Its similarity to the natural oils of the skin makes macadamia nut oil a great hydrator for sensitive skin.

Apricot Kernel Oil - Naturally rich in Vitamin A, Apricot kernel oil absorbs quickly and is an excellent choice for all skin types.

Orange Oil - Orange essential oil help to nourish the cells and capillaries of aging skin types, and offers a wonderfully uplifting scent. It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-septic properties.

Kukui Oil - Kukui seed oil is quicky absorbed and offer great relief for dry or damaged skin, leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated. Kukui offers excellent healing and rejuvenating properties to the skin.

Neroli - Neroli has a wide variety of benefits for the skin including regulating oiliness, minimizing large pores, clearing acne, regenerating skin cells, and stimulating collagen production, improving the skin's elasticity.

Jasmine Flowers - Jasmine has a naturally smooth floral scent that is both sweet and lingering. It is well known for its calming and soothing properties.

Evening Primrose - The unrefined oil is rich gamma linoleum acid and omega fatty acids making it a great ingredient to rejuvenate and deeply moisturize the skin.

Vitamin E - This natural preservative is an excellent ingredient for repairing skin tissues, reducing scarring, strengthening the skin's capillaries, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties.

Zinc Oxide - This natural mineral is very healing and softening for the skin and is known for its soothing ability. It also has properties that help to shield against UVA and UVB rays.

Always make sure the serums are shaken well before applying so that all of the key ingredients are present in each application. Note that the serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb. To ensure deep absorption, massage the serums into the skin thoroughly.

Ideal for: Anti-aging · Dry Skin

Tip: After cleansing your skin and before applying the serum, splash your face with cool water. This will help to close your skin’s pores and the moisture on the face will also allow the serum to spread easily and evenly. Water also has a natural capillary action, which will help to pull the vitamins and minerals into your skin, leaving a healthy glow!

For optimum freshness, use within 6 months of opening.

Jojoba Seed Oil*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Macadamia Nut Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Orange Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Neroli Flower Oil*, Jasmine oil*, Evening Primrose Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), and Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano).

*Ingredient from organic farming


Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife 


100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin

95.08% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, remaining 4.92% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals

Like what you see? Check out similar products!

Continue exploring