Nourish & Define Brow Pomade | 6 Shades
These brow pomades truly live up to their name by nourishing the brow hairs and promoting growth, while defining and enhancing with their beautiful pigments. The creamy formula, enriched with Plume's proprietary formula that thickens, lengthens, and boosts the brow hair appearance is easy to apply and wear throughout the day for full, face-framing brows.
- Keeps hair follicles in a prolonged growth phase, allowing lashes and brows to achieve greater length.
- Locks in keratin, moisture, and key nutrients to increase hair volume, thickening and strengthening lashes and brows at the root.
- Protects delicate hairs from environmental harm and breakage to keep more lash and brow hairs in place.
- Organic Castor Oil - Nourishes hair follicles with omega fatty acids & proteins crucial for hair and lash enhancement.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil - Maximizes active effects of other botanicals, works synergistically with castor oil.
- Cystine, Lauroyl Arginine - Amino acids that helps form healthy skin and hair.
- Heliantbus Annuus Cera (Sunflower Seed Oil) - Contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for healthy hair growth. Vitamins A, K, and E maintain hair moisture and strength.
- Golden Silk - Perfect for light blonde or strawberry blonde hair.
- Ashy Daybreak - A rich, ashy taupe shade perfect for blondes or light brunettes.
- Autumn Sunset - Perfect for those with strawberry blond hair to vibrant auburn or red tones.
- Chestnut Decadence - A beautiful, neutral, medium brown shade - just a shade for the full spectrum of brunettes.
- Cinnamon Cashmere - A rich chocolate brown, with slightly warmer undertones for those deep brunette or rich auburn hair colours.
- Endless Midnight - A neutral, soft black shade for ladies with jet black hair or dark brown and looking for drama.
- To ensure even application, dip brush into the pot and swipe against skin or inside of cap to remove excess.
- Apply to brows with the angled brow brush - a little goes a long way.
- After applying color, use the spooley end to blend the color into brows.
- Shape your brows - find the ideal start of your brows by placing a brush along the side of your nose.
- Angle the brush from the outside of your nose to the outer corner of your eye to find where your brows should naturally end.
- The highest point of the arch should line up with the outside edge of the iris.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
May Contain: CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black)