Nourish & Define Refillable Brow Pencil | 6 Shades
These brow pencils truly live up to their name by nourishing the brow hairs and promoting growth, while defining and enhancing with their beautiful pigments. The creamy formula, enriched with Plume's proprietary formula that thickens, lengthens, and boosts the brow hair appearance is easy to apply and wear throughout the day for full, face-framing brows.
- Keeps hair follicles in a prolonged growth phase, allowing lashes and brows to achieve greater length.
- Locks in keratin, moisture, and key nutrients to increase hair volume, thickening and strengthening lashes and brows at the root.
- Protects delicate hairs from environmental harm and breakage to keep more lash and brow hairs in place.
- Organic Castor Oil - Nourishes hair follicles with omega fatty acids & proteins crucial for hair and lash enhancement.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil - Maximizes active effects of other botanicals, works synergistically with castor oil.
- Cystine, Lauroyl Arginine - Amino acids that helps form healthy skin and hair.
- Heliantbus Annuus Cera (Sunflower Seed Oil) - Contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid essential for healthy hair growth. Vitamins A, K, and E maintain hair moisture and strength.
- Golden Silk - Perfect for light blonde or strawberry blonde hair.
- Ashy Daybreak - A rich, ashy taupe shade perfect for blondes or light brunettes.
- Autumn Sunset - Perfect for those with strawberry blond hair to vibrant auburn or red tones.
- Chestnut Decadence - A beautiful, neutral, medium brown shade - just a shade for the full spectrum of brunettes.
- Cinnamon Cashmere - A rich chocolate brown, with slightly warmer undertones for those deep brunette or rich auburn hair colours.
- Endless Midnight - A neutral, soft black shade for ladies with jet black hair or dark brown and looking for drama.
- Brush brows into shape with the spoolie end, combing outwards and upwards.
- Twist the base of the pencil to reveal the always-sharp tip.
- For broad definition: begin outlining under the arch of the brow and continues towards the tail. Next, outline above the arch and fill the middle of the brow. Blend color with the spoolie end for a natural finish.
- For precise detailing in sparse areas, press gently and draw thin, hair-like strokes. Follow the natural direction of your brow hairs. Blend with the spoolie to soften any harsh lines. A little goes a long way. Start with a very light touch and add more color as you go.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus Cera, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Coleus Forskohlii.
May Contain: +/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 (and) Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (and) Cystine (and) Lauroyl Arginine