Skin Essence

Ocular Eye Serum

$23

This undereye oil treatment is perfect day or night as it reduces dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines while also serving as a vital protective layer against pollution and chemicals found in make-up. 

10 ml

  • Rosehip Oil - Phenomenal for naturally toning the skin, preventing scarring, healing burns, reducing fine lines, rejuvenating skin cells, and healing broken capillaries.
  • Jojoba Oil - A light oil that mimics the skin’s natural sebum, and is rich in vitamin E. Jojoba promotes a healthy glowing complexion.
  • Hemp Oil - One of the world’s richest sources of polyunsaturated fats, a fantastic moisturizing oil. 
  • Borage - Helps to stimulate healing in the skin, promoting a youthful and vibrant complexion.
  • Apricot Kernel Oil - Naturally rich in Vitamin A, apricot kernel oil absorbs quickly, excellent for all skin types.
  • Nettle - Treats dark circles of the eye and soothes other skin conditions. Also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively helps to soothe itchy, irritated skin.
  • Olive Oil - Contains anti-aging and deeply hydrating components such as squalene, vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols and has been used on the skin since ancient times.
  • Kukui Oil - Quickly absorbed and offers great relief for dry or damaged skin, leaving it feeling smooth, rejuvenated, and hydrated.
  • Chamomile - Contains anti-inflammatory and calming properties. Its composition is very beneficial for soothing the skin, relieving burns and calming irritations.
  • Vitamin E - This natural preservative is an excellent ingredient for repairing skin tissue, reducing scarring, strengthening the skin’s capillaries, and has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Zinc Oxide - This natural mineral is very healing and softening for the skin and is known for its soothing ability. It also has properties that help to shield against UVA and UVB rays.

Always make sure the serum is shaken well before applying so that all the key ingredients are present in each application. After cleansing, massage the Ocular eye serum into the skin around the eye bone for approximately 10 to 20 seconds. This will ensure deep absorption of the ingredients. Note that the serum takes about 5 minutes to fully absorb.

Tip: The special dropper cap used on this product carefully controls how much product is released and stops the dirt and air from entering into the package, keeping it fresh. To easily release one drop at a time, simply “tap” the end of the opened cap on the tip of your finger and one drop will be released upon contact with your finger.

Rosehip Seed Oil*, Jojoba Seed Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, Borage Seed Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Nettle Leaf Extract*, Olive Oil*, Kukui Nut Oil, Blue Chamomile Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin-E), and Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano).

*Ingredient from organic farming

  • Natural and Organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife 
  • 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
  • 94.88% of the total ingredients are from organic farming, remaining 5.12% are naturally organic ingredients such as vitamins & minerals

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews Write a review

Continue exploring