Spot Dabber can be applied to acne-prone skin to calm, cleanse and refine pores. Aloe vera gel juice, witch hazel, and xanthan gum create a soothing gel base that contains purifying tea tree and lavender oils. A gentle product for problem skin.
- A soothing astringent to dry out skin
- Purifies and balances area
- Helps calm redness and irritation
- Witch Hazel Hydrosol – Witch hazel hydrosol is clear and colourless and has an innate ability to sooth, calm and cool skin. It contains astringent tannins gallic acid, hamamelitannin and proanthocyanidins that have a drying effect on the skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel Juice – The gel extracted from the leaves of the aloe vera plant contains soothing polysaccharides that bind moisture to skin, giving it its soothing, protective hydration.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Tea tree oil contains powerful monoterpenes terpinen-4-ol, pinene and terpineol that have a purifying effects on the skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Lavender oil contains calming monoterpenes linalool and linalyl acetate that combine to create soothing properties to calm redness and irritation.
Roll on to skin and allow to dry. Use as needed.
Witch hazel hydrosol*, aloe vera gel juice*, glycerin, tea tree essential oil*, lavender essential oil*, xanthan gum, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate.