Hydrate and illuminate your skin with Pure Anada Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturizer! It’s a perfect choice for mature or dry skin types that don’t need full coverage. The mineral pigments used to tint this product offer natural sun protection.
Apply Sheer Radiance after cleansing and moisturizing your skin. Depending on the hydration level of your skin, you may not need to apply a separate moisturizer first. Apply with your fingertips all over your face. Apply a second layer on areas that need more coverage.
If you desire more opaque, full coverage, we would recommend our Loose Mineral Foundation or Liquid Foundation.
- Porcelain - Coordinates with Arctic Alabaster, Northern Light and Prairie Rose Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit the fairest of skin tones.
- Very Fair - Coordinates with Atlantic Bisque Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all ultra-fair skin tones.
- Light - Coordinates with Sunkissed Canadian Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit light/neutral skin tones.
- Medium - Coordinates with Pacific Tan Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all tanned skin tones.
- Deep - Coordinates with Maple Sugar and Niagara Fawn Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all deep skin tones.
A dewy, glowy finish · Light coverage
Ideal for: All skin types. Popular choice for mature or dry skin. We would not suggest using this product if you are prone to acne or break-outs.
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Herb Oil, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica