Tinted Moisturizer | 5 Shades
Hydrate and illuminate your skin with this radiant tinted moisturizer! It’s the perfect choice for skin types that don't need full coverage, from teen to mature skin, dry or normal. The mineral pigments used to tint this product offer natural sun protection and the nourishing oils keep your skin healthy as you wear it.
- Lightweight and moisturizing
- Light coverage that can be increased by setting with powder foundation
- Great for teen and mature skin alike, but not recommended for very oily or acne-prone complexions
- Porcelain - Suits Arctic Alabaster, Northern Light and Prairie Rose Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit the fairest of skin tones.
- Very Fair - Suits Atlantic Bisque Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all ultra-fair skin tones.
- Light - Suits Sunkissed Canadian Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit light/neutral skin tones.
- Medium - Suits Pacific Tan Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all tanned skin tones.
- Deep - Suits Maple Sugar and Niagara Fawn Loose Mineral Foundation and will suit all deep skin tones.
Apply after cleansing and moisturizing your skin. Depending on the hydration level of your skin, you may not need to apply a separate moisturizer first. Apply with your fingertips all over your face. Apply a second layer on areas that need more coverage, or set with loose or pressed powder.
Ideal for: All skin types. Popular choice for mature or dry skin. We would not suggest using this product if you are prone to acne or break-outs.
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Heptyl Undecylenate, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Herb Oil, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica